Di., 27. Juni|
Vienna School of Negotiation
Crisis Negotiation & Managing Complexity with Moty Cristal
Sharpen your negotiator toolkit with Moty Cristal, former Israeli Deputy Chief Negotiator and international negotiation advisor; also specialised in cyber crime - ENGLISH - EUR 990.- (excl. VAT)
Time & Location
27. Juni, 09:00 – 17:00 MESZ
Vienna School of Negotiation, Dorotheergasse 7, top 7, 1010 Vienna, Österreich
About The Event
Control the process, control the outcome
- Any acute situation - be it a business or a political conflict - makes it necessary to build strategic communication channels in the shortest possible time, so that the process of negotiaton can be kept alive.
- Test and experience innovative techniques using case simulations, learning from zour practice and feedback.
- Design a multiparty negotiation proces, conduct and debrief. Here we will work with a Harvard case simulation.
Expand your repertoire for crisis management
- Combine strategic and occasional cooperation.
- Engage your opponent constructively.
- Gain deeper understanding of the dynamics of crisis and design your strategies under pressure.
- Share best practices advice with an expert negotiator and build on your existing skills set.
Special offer! This Crisis Negotiation day is part of the Vienna School 16th Executive Negotiator Program, June 27 - 30th , 2023
and can be booked separately. Bring a interested colleague and join the 4-day intensive program with Best of Vienna School Toolkit.
Price for Private Sector Organisations: 990 EUR, excl. VAT.
Price for Public Sector Organisations: 890 EUR, excl. VAT.
Moty Cristal, Executive Manager and Founder of Nest Consulting Ltd.
Negotiation Strategy Consultant and Senior Trainer for business deals, political processes and crisis management. He is the former Deputy of the Israeli Prime Minister’s Negotiation Team and Lt. Colonel (R.) with extensive operational experience in crisis negotiation. Long-term partner of Vienna School of Negotiation. In cooperation with Prof. Roger Fisher, Landrum Bolling and Sonja Rauschütz he is the Co-Founder of Israeli Palestinian Negotiating Partners (IPNP). Moty Cristal teaches Negotiation and Crisis Management at Tel Aviv University, at the International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism at the Interdisciplinary Centre at Herzliya and Singapore University. Ph.D. Program, London School of Economics; Vienna School of Negotiation Keynote Speaker & Negotiation Facilitator